About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
We protect the public. We advance our profession. We guide our CPAs. We ensure that our 90,000 members and 21,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We help them stay ahead of global market trends and abreast of regulatory change. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills and leadership. cpaontario.ca.
CPA Ontario is seeking a seasoned Student Marketing Manager with extensive multi-channel marketing experience to develop and implement integrated strategic marketing plans to drive student enrolment and enhance the student experience. Reporting to the Director, Student Marketing and Communications, the Student Marketing Manager is a key member of the Student Marketing and Communications team, making significant contributions for improving the student experience and enhancing brand recognition.
Create, Execute, Deliver Results
- Annual Planning: The Student Marketing Manager, in collaboration with the Student Services team, develops and executes an annual marketing plan that includes, but is not limited to individual multi-channel campaigns with clear success matrix, partnership and sponsorship relationships and related budgets.
- KPI / ROI Management: Track, analyze and report on campaign results against defined KPIs, budget and organization’s score card objectives. Making recommendations for future campaigns and business planning.
- Project Management: Develop and secure project scope approval from internal clients, which require negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision-making. Using experience and judgement, establish realistic milestones, identify red flags, and effectively communicate with senior management as well as both direct reports and cross-functional teammates.
- Team / Vendor Leadership: Manage two Marketing Specialists; provide strategic direction, and client service and workload guidance. Create open, collaborative relationships with vendors and agencies that control costs and drive service excellence to gain value for CPA Ontario from their creativity and seamless execution.
- Brand Stewardship: Create effective messages within the existing brand structure that support an optimal student experience and deliver on business objectives.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in progressive marketing or communications roles, including a minimum of two years of agency experience
- Proven experience developing successful integrated marketing campaigns with identified, measurable KPIs
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic counsel to senior leadership
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to deliver ideas to internal clients
- Skilled storyteller, writer and editor across digital, print and video formats
- Solid project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure and time-sensitive deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, good judgement and sound business acumen required to advise internal clients on appropriate messaging and marketing and communications campaigns
- Creative and innovative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Clear communicator (verbal and written) with the “soft skills” required to lead and influence at all levels
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.