About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
CPA Ontario protects the public interest by ensuring its members meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. CPA Ontario serves and supports its more than 89,000 members and 19,000 students in their qualification and professional development in a wide range of senior positions in public accounting, business, finance, government, not-for-profits and academe. Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations of all types and sizes for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, business insight, management skills and leadership. For information on the CPA profession, visit cpaontario.ca.
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Coordinator to work in various departments of the organization to assist in the coordination and administration of our Annual Membership Dues (AMD) initiative.
***Please note that these roles are all contract positions***
- Provide administrative support to the team (including but not limited to) correspondence, telephone support, and communications with internal departments, members and students
- Correspond with and respond to members and students requests/queries via email and/or telephone
- Update member and student information in databases ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Assist with reviewing and updating of data
- Maintain data consistency by ensuring that data standards are adhered to
- Support all members of the team as they require
- Triage, coordinate and distribute work, as required
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a professional/office environment is required
- Excellent knowledge of/experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables an asset), PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook is required
- Experience with other analytical and database software is considered an asset
- Previous experience with a Regulatory body, Association or a Not-for-Profit organization with a student/member first mentality is an asset
- Proven business acumen with an ability to use good judgement, tact and discretion, especially when dealing with private and confidential information/matters is required
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with simultaneous deadlines and last minute changes in plans is required
- Extremely organized with a demonstrated attention to accuracy and detail, and follow-up skills required
- Team player who can also work well autonomously
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task while balancing competing priorities and deadlines is required
- Proven ability to take initiative and is motivated to follow through on projects required
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.