About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
CPA Ontario protects the public interest by ensuring its members meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. CPA Ontario serves and supports its more than 89,000 members and 19,000 students in their qualification and professional development in a wide range of senior positions in public accounting, business, finance, government, not-for-profits and academe. Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations of all types and sizes for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, business insight, management skills and leadership. For information on the CPA profession, visit cpaontario.ca.
CPA Ontario is in search of a Member Marketing & Communications Manager to manage CPA Ontario’s member marketing & communications plans, and support the delivery of services to the CPA Ontario membership, improving the member experience and enhancing brand recognition across all communications channels.
- Manages Member Marketing & Communications activities (i.e. operational/business planning, marketing collateral) across the member life cycle
- Writes and executes marketing and communications materials such as print collateral, web content, ad copy, and email content
- Works closely with internal clients who support the member experience, and advises on marketing and communications programs that deliver on objectives and increase engagement
- Develops messaging across all channels to support an optimal member experience
- Works with digital and sponsorship teams to develop and implement creative execution of marketing and communications products
- Works closely with Marketing & Communications team to ensure an integrated marketing approach that reflects the student and member first mindset
- Evaluates effectiveness of programs; tracks and optimizes results
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, media or business/marketing is highly preferred
- 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in a related position or field is required
- Proven experience in planning, development and execution of marketing communications programs is required
- Demonstrated ability to translate market research into improved marketing communications insights is required
- Excellent writing skills with experience drafting plans, recommendations, briefs, etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Flexibility and adaptability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with changing expectations is required
- Experience in a not-for-profit organization, association, accounting industry or member-based organization would be considered an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer.
Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.